Simulation and Test Study on Dynamic Characteristic of Air Spring with Auxiliary Chamber
- Li-qing Sun, Zhong-xing Li, Xu-feng Shen, Jia-yi Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Li-qing Sun
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.131How to use a DOI?
- air spring auxiliary chamber connecting pipe finite element analysis
- In order to improve dynamic characteristics of air spring with auxiliary chamber, finite element model of air spring R1A390-295 with auxiliary chamber connected with pipe is established,and through analysis to the dynamic characteristics of the model, influence discipline of sitffness characteristics to air spring with different pipe, different auxiliary chamber or different initial pressure are analysed under different excitation. The result show that:minor dynamic sitffness is obtained by using larger pipe or under lower excitation frequency,and as volume of auxiliary chamber increases, the spring dynamic sitffness will decrease accordingly and its amplitude tends to gentle,and influence for decreasing the spring dynamic sitffness is not obvious by continuing to increase the auxiliary chamber volume; the spring dynamic sitffness will increases as initial pressure increases. The validity of Finite element model is verified through dynamic characteristic test .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li-qing Sun AU - Zhong-xing Li AU - Xu-feng Shen AU - Jia-yi Zhu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Simulation and Test Study on Dynamic Characteristic of Air Spring with Auxiliary Chamber BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.131 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.131 ID - Sun2013/04 ER -