Environmental Modeling Based on Ultrasonic Ranging
- JunHui Wu, TongDi Qin, HuiPing Si, Jie Chen, KaiYan Lin, ChiBin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- JunHui Wu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.132How to use a DOI?
- mobile robot, ultrasonic ranging, sensor, environment modeling, grid-based map
- In order to deal with the conflict of the robot high-performance implementing the task in an uncertain environment, environmental modeling method based on ultrasonic ranging was adopted. By the complex environmental modeling mean of combining the methods of grid and geometry, relying the measurement data of the adjacent multi-ultrasonic and the correlation among the data, the environmental modeling was established effectively. The modeling characteristics analysis showed that: the robot can easily make obstacle avoidance, path planning and decision-making in the grid-based modeling. The accuracy of the modeling is high, and it can detect and update the complex regional expediently. The environmental modeling based on ultrasonic ranging can effectively solve the problem of mobile robot implementing the tasks efficiently in the actual complex environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - JunHui Wu AU - TongDi Qin AU - HuiPing Si AU - Jie Chen AU - KaiYan Lin AU - ChiBin Zhang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Environmental Modeling Based on Ultrasonic Ranging BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.132 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.132 ID - Wu2013/04 ER -