System Wide Information Management Architecture Designing
- Yi Luo, Quan XIN, Pei Wang, Xuezhen Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yi Luo
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.138How to use a DOI?
- SWIM, SOA, Civil Aviation Wide Information Management System, Architecture
- As an important technical support platform of the next generation air traffic management concepts, Civil Aviation Wide Information Management System is responsible for providing various types of interactive information to relative business departments. This paper took SOA approach to analyze and design the function architecture of SWIM. And focused on the different technical approaches and deploying integration levels, it analyzed two kinds of SWIM technical architecture selections. This paper is funded by the National Science and Technology Supporting Program “Civil Aviation Wide Information Management Technology and Platform” (No. 2011BAH24B07) Project.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi Luo AU - Quan XIN AU - Pei Wang AU - Xuezhen Chen PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - System Wide Information Management Architecture Designing BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.138 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.138 ID - Luo2013/04 ER -