A Triangle Division Based Point Matching for Image Registration
- Jian Chen, Dan Zeng, Chen Kang, Zhijiang Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Chen
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.142How to use a DOI?
- Image Registration, Feature Matching, Delaunay Based Triangulation, Topology based Matching
- One basic requirement of image registration is the high precision of point matching. In this paper, we present a simple and robust method to get more accurate matching points by using the structural information of divided triangles. The method initially construct triangles using Delaunay Triangulation which considering rough matched points as vertices, and then iteratively removes outliers until obtain the consensus topology structure. An algorithm called K-Nearest Neighbor Dis-ratio is also presented to avoiding mismatches. Compared with RANSAC and GTM, Our proposed method acquires more inliers and demonstrates higher matching accuracy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Chen AU - Dan Zeng AU - Chen Kang AU - Zhijiang Zhang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Triangle Division Based Point Matching for Image Registration BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.142 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.142 ID - Chen2013/04 ER -