Research and Development of Gas and Pipeline Technical Standard Content Reveal Technology and System
- Bing Liu, Minyang Wang, Teng Pan, Kaixuan Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Bing Liu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.143How to use a DOI?
- Standard, Natural Gas and Pipeline, Retrieval, Content Reveals
- Traditional standard retrieval methods and systems presented in various papers are widely used based on the standard titles and the keywords. However, these methods may be inapposite to modern pipeline engineers, especially for the ones who want find the requirements details of pipeline standards as fast as possible. In recent years, a number of projects have been funded to develop a Gas and Pipeline Standard Content Reveals System in PetroChina. This paper covers the development process of the system. The development of Gas and Pipeline Standard Content Reveals System involves ontology knowledge, technical details picking up and reveals system, and the process is as follows. Firstly, standard retrieval methods are reviewed. Then pipeline ontology knowledge is built as standardization objects. So the gas and pipeline standard content reveals system can be designed and developed with powerful database. It is believed that the approach to show the standard content presented in this paper may lay the initial basis for the important assist system for pipelines engineers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bing Liu AU - Minyang Wang AU - Teng Pan AU - Kaixuan Wu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research and Development of Gas and Pipeline Technical Standard Content Reveal Technology and System BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.143 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.143 ID - Liu2013/04 ER -