Cheeger Cut Model for the Balanced Data Classification Problem
- Yan-zhou Zhang, Yan Jiang, Zhi-Feng Pang
- Corresponding Author
- Yan-zhou Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.144How to use a DOI?
- Cheeger Cut, Penalty Method, Weighted Function, Scaling Parameter
- In this paper we propose a numerical method based on the splitting strategy to solve the Cheeger cut model. In order to improve the classification results, we propose a new self-tuning strategy to choose a robust scaling parameter. Some numerical examples are arranged to illustrate the efficiency of our proposed method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan-zhou Zhang AU - Yan Jiang AU - Zhi-Feng Pang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Cheeger Cut Model for the Balanced Data Classification Problem BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.144 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.144 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -