Volume Rendering of 3D Borehole Data Based on GPU
- Weijiang Wu, Lizhi Qin, Shu Ma, Guohe Li
- Corresponding Author
- Weijiang Wu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.181How to use a DOI?
- Kriging interpolation algorithm, Ray-casting algorithm, GPU, VTK, 3D borehole data
- Taking 3D borehole data for research object, an algorithm flow of volume rendering based GPU is given. According to the limited and discrete characteristics of 3D borehole data, Kriging interpolation algorithm is used to construct a regular grid data model. Ray-casting algorithm based on GPU is realized with the Visualization Toolkit (VTK). The results show that after the application of volume rendering technology, it is easy to practice the functions of arbitrary section displaying, volume clipping and volume data extracting which are practicalities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weijiang Wu AU - Lizhi Qin AU - Shu Ma AU - Guohe Li PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Volume Rendering of 3D Borehole Data Based on GPU BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.181 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.181 ID - Wu2013/04 ER -