Behavior Consistency Verification for Evolution of Aspectual Component-based Software
- Xue-yao Zhou, Ning-jiang Chen, Dan-dan Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Xue-yao Zhou
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.180How to use a DOI?
- Aspect-oriented software architecture, Dynamic evolution, Behavior consistency
- Aspect-Oriented Software Architecture (AOA) is a high-level abstraction and integration blueprint of aspectual component-based software. A semantic model of aspectual component-based software is proposed to provide behavior description and semantic foundation for the consistency verification of software architecture dynamic evolution. By using the semantic model of Pi-calculus, a set of the consistency verification methods of dynamic evolution from multiple aspects are introduced. Finally, a case study shows the effect of these methods.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xue-yao Zhou AU - Ning-jiang Chen AU - Dan-dan Hu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Behavior Consistency Verification for Evolution of Aspectual Component-based Software BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.180 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.180 ID - Zhou2013/04 ER -