Sleep electroencephalogram analysis based on symbolic transfer entropy
- Ruijun Chang, Liu Yang, Qiuping Chen, Jun Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Ruijun Chang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.194How to use a DOI?
- EEG, symbolic transfer entropy, sleep stage classification
- The quality of sleep has a great relationship with health. The result of sleep stage classification is an important indicator to measure the quality of sleep. It was found that the symbolic transfer entropy about wake and the first stage of non-rapid eye movement sleep reflect on the changes of sleep stage. And it was confirmed by T test and multi-samples experiments. The symbolic transfer entropy can apply into automatic sleep stage classification. By Multi-parameter analysis it could achieve a higher accuracy of sleep stage classification.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruijun Chang AU - Liu Yang AU - Qiuping Chen AU - Jun Wang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Sleep electroencephalogram analysis based on symbolic transfer entropy BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.194 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.194 ID - Chang2013/04 ER -