The Study of Logistics Distribution Routing optimization problem Based on B2C e-commerce
- Xiuxia Yu, Yinghong Dong, Li Yue
- Corresponding Author
- Xiuxia Yu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.195How to use a DOI?
- B2C e-commerce, three-dimensional constraint model, the method of tabooing search
- This essay aims at the intelligence of logistics and distribution and uses the ideas of the systematic engineering to analyze the vehicle route optimization problem based on the characteristics of B2C e-commerce and has already established path optimization model of constraint three-dimensional distribution. According to the nearest distribution method it has transferred the multiple distribution centers VRP problem into a single distribution center problem and has designed the method of tabooing search for the initial algorithm. Ultimately it made the exchange generated method in the neighborhood search algorithm come true, and used examples to demonstrate the effectiveness of this kind of algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiuxia Yu AU - Yinghong Dong AU - Li Yue PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - The Study of Logistics Distribution Routing optimization problem Based on B2C e-commerce BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.195 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.195 ID - Yu2013/04 ER -