Research on the Customized Color Mapping Technology of Reservoir 3D Display
- Yan Zhang, Chao Li, Yongdan Nie, Junlong Hou, Wenjie He
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.198How to use a DOI?
- Open Inventor, DialogViz, MeshViz, color mapping, reservoir.
- The technology of color mapping could provide the visual representation of data mapping corresponding of the color range, in the three-dimensional visual scene. In order to analyze the characteristics of three-dimensional reservoir model more efficiently, this article researched the key technology of customized color mapping based on the Open Inventor. The MeshViz and DialogViz extended module of the Open Inventor were used to achieve the interactive legend, so the user could adjust the color mapping range dynamically, and change the data mapping mode by GUI interface. The different geological characteristics were displayed with the customized color, which would lead to a more intuitive understanding of the reservoir model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Zhang AU - Chao Li AU - Yongdan Nie AU - Junlong Hou AU - Wenjie He PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research on the Customized Color Mapping Technology of Reservoir 3D Display BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.198 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.198 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -