Research on the Interactive Technology of Reservoir 3D Display
- Yan Zhang, Yongdan Nie, Junlong Hou, Wenjie He
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.199How to use a DOI?
- Open Inventor, DialogViz, MeshViz, model slice, reservoir.
- In the process of reservoir 3D modeling and display, when the data amount of the model was large, the visual model would become huge. While the oil exploration and development experts might usually pay more attention to the distribution of the cells within some layers, some areas, or some regions with specific attribute range. This article used the MeshViz and DialogViz extended module of the Open Inventor to achieve the interactive display technology including extracting slices of the 3-dimensional model and the filtering valid cells based on the specific range of the attribute value. The proposed method could extract specific slices and display the ROI region interactively, and could help the user to analyze the characteristics of three-dimensional reservoir model more efficiently.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Zhang AU - Yongdan Nie AU - Junlong Hou AU - Wenjie He PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research on the Interactive Technology of Reservoir 3D Display BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.199 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.199 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -