A Semantic Parsing Model Applied into Search Engine
- Ying LI, Xiang Feng WEI, Yu Huan CHI
- Corresponding Author
- Ying LI
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.203How to use a DOI?
- Natural language processing. Semantic parsing model. Conceptual Structures. The theory of HNC. Search Engine.
- It is a tough work to select accurate web pages for search engine. This paper applied a semantic parsing model into search engine by comparing the conceptual structures between user’s input and text. The words, sentences and sentence groups can be mapped into conceptual symbols, semantic categories, and contextual elements based on the theory of Hierarchical Network of Concepts. The approach will improve the intelligence and flexibility of the search engine in future.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying LI AU - Xiang Feng WEI AU - Yu Huan CHI PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Semantic Parsing Model Applied into Search Engine BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.203 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.203 ID - LI2013/04 ER -