A Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithm Incorporated with Life Cycle
- Chonglin Zheng, Kuangrong Hao, Yongshen Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Chonglin Zheng
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.224How to use a DOI?
- Collaborative filtering, Time information, User interest, Life cycle
- Collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm is the most successful technology for recommendation systems. However, traditional collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm does not consider the change of time information. For this problem this paper improve the algorithm with two new methods Predict score incorporated with time information in order to reflect the user interest change; Recommend according to scores by adding the weight information determined by the item life cycle. Experimental results show that the proposed algorithm outperforms the traditional item in accuracy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chonglin Zheng AU - Kuangrong Hao AU - Yongshen Ding PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithm Incorporated with Life Cycle BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.224 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.224 ID - Zheng2013/04 ER -