System Design of the Equipment Support Efficiency Evaluation Simulation System Based on HLA
- Xiang Zhao, Gang Chen, Lu Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiang Zhao
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.225How to use a DOI?
- Equipment support, simulation, efficiency evaluation, High Level Architecture
- HLA (High Level Architecture) is a distributed simulation framework; it has the advantage of portability, and reusable. This paper introduces HLA in the field of the equipment support efficiency evaluation simulation. It analyzes the basic principles of HLA and federal development process. The operating work and function are analyzed. The paper designed 9 modules for the equipment support efficiency evaluation simulation system base on HLA. The physical structure and logical structure are designed at last.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiang Zhao AU - Gang Chen AU - Lu Gao PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - System Design of the Equipment Support Efficiency Evaluation Simulation System Based on HLA BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.225 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.225 ID - Zhao2013/04 ER -