Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences Education (ICSSE 2020)

The Influence of Teacher Pedagogical Competence and Teacher Professional Competence on Students’ Environmental Care Attitudes in Craft and Entrepreneurship Subjects at SMK Negeri 1 Barabai

Authors
Titi Febrianti, Dwi Atmono, Supriyanto
Corresponding Author
Titi Febrianti
Available Online 24 February 2021.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210222.020How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Professional Competence, Pedagogical Competence, Attitudes to Care about the Environment of Students
Abstract
The purpose of this research is to be able to know the impact and influence of Pedagogical Competence, expertise and professional competence of educators towards students’ Environmental Concern Attitudes in Workshop and Entrepreneurship lessons at SMK 1 Barabai. The one used for this research is correlational village design. The population is 232 and the number of samples is 150 people. The technique in collecting data is done by questionnaire/questionnaire for pedagogical, professional and environmental care variables. in testing the validity and reliability of the instrument used a factor analysis approach. Data analysis used is descriptive, regression and correlation. The name of this article is:and results in the study showed that there was a significant influence of pedagogical and professional competence on students’ environmental care attitudes with Fo = 6.232 (p < 0.05). The coefficient of competence in pedagogical correlations and professional competence in environmental attitudes is Ry12 = 0.145, with a determination of R2 = 0.078 meaning that the variance in environmental care attitude is determined by pedagogic competence and professional competence as much as 7.8%. The rest is determined by other variables at 92.2%. Pedagogical competence has a partial coefficient correlation of r = 0.145 (p < 0.05) to the attitude of caring for the environment while for professional competence has a partial correlation coefficient of r = 0.388 (p <0.05) to the attitude of caring about the environment.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences Education (ICSSE 2020)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
24 February 2021
ISBN
978-94-6239-340-0
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210222.020How to use a DOI?
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Titi Febrianti
AU  - Dwi Atmono
AU  - Supriyanto
PY  - 2021
DA  - 2021/02/24
TI  - The Influence of Teacher Pedagogical Competence and Teacher Professional Competence on Students’ Environmental Care Attitudes in Craft and Entrepreneurship Subjects at SMK Negeri 1 Barabai
BT  - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences Education (ICSSE 2020)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 143
EP  - 145
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210222.020
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210222.020
ID  - Febrianti2021
ER  -