Research on the Strategy of "the Belt and Road" Initiative Promoted by Cultural United Front in Traditional Chinese Medicine Colleges
- Zhiqiang Mao, Dehui Yang, Meijun Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Zhiqiang Mao
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.24How to use a DOI?
- Traditional Chinese medicine universities; The Cultural United Front; "The belt and Road" initiative strategy
- The purpose of this study is to solve the practical problem of integrating advantages to help implement "the Belt and Road" initiative. The procedure embodied in the following aspects: firstly, they are highly correlated, that is, they are correlated in subject, object and work environment. Secondly, as an important carrier for the realization of "the Belt and Road" strategy, the cultural united front of traditional Chinese medicine colleges and universities can shape a stable external environment and meet the needs of nations involved in "the Belt and Road". In the end, the conclusion is drawn that the cultural united front of traditional Chinese medicine colleges and universities can help realize" the Belt and Road" initiative strategy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhiqiang Mao AU - Dehui Yang AU - Meijun Ding PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Research on the Strategy of "the Belt and Road" Initiative Promoted by Cultural United Front in Traditional Chinese Medicine Colleges BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.24 ID - Mao2018/10 ER -