Research on the Performance of Taiwan's Laptop Industry Supply Chain Management System
- Chu Fang, Wenli Zhang, Qiping Song, Weiwei Tan
- Corresponding Author
- Chu Fang
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI); Supply Chain Management(SCM); Case study
- In recent years, Taiwan's PC industry has been faced with unprecedented threats, such as the shortening of product life cycle, the continuous improvement of product processes to meet customer needs, and even the requirement to achieve "95% of the products to be shipped to users within five days" to guarantee to large foreign factories. After winning the order, global operations management emerges, which is mainly due to the high demand for global operational research and management and the high willingness of information technology. However, due to the high cost of system construction and maintenance, most of the electronic and information factories are located in China. Business is the main part. It is worth discussing whether the manufacturer is willing to pay high cost to build the system and what factors will affect the performance of the supply chain management system of the notebook computer industry in Taiwan, China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chu Fang AU - Wenli Zhang AU - Qiping Song AU - Weiwei Tan PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Research on the Performance of Taiwan's Laptop Industry Supply Chain Management System BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.25 ID - Fang2018/10 ER -