Research on Campus Network Hot Topics
- Qiong Li, Lijuan Yan, Li Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Qiong Li
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.26How to use a DOI?
- Education informatization; Campus network; Hot topic; Campus management
- With the advancement of education informatization in China, using IT technology to pay attention to campus network hot topics, and timely grasping students' dynamic information has gradually become the normalcy of campus management. In order to solve the problem of lower computing power and poor storage capacity in network hot topic mining system, this paper proposes a new method for applying cloud computing technology to the network hot spot mining system. By means of paralleling mining process, the proposed method can improve the mining speed, reduce the mining time consumption effectively, so as to help university administrators to timely grasp the hot topics that students care about and take precautionary measures as soon as possible.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiong Li AU - Lijuan Yan AU - Li Chen PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Research on Campus Network Hot Topics BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.26 ID - Li2018/10 ER -