Applied Talents Training Mode against the Backdrop of Emerging Engineering Education
- Changyou Ma, Yiqun Liu, Pengwei Dong, Guifu Wu, Qisheng Liu, Bingbing Yan, Hong Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Changyou Ma
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.30How to use a DOI?
- Applied talents; Higher education; Innovative ability; Emerging engineering education
- With the rapid development of the world economy, the goal of education and the training mode of talents have also changed, and applied talents have become an important factor in social development. In order to solve the problems existing in the cultivation and assessment system of applied talents, this paper carried out engineering education reform for the energy and power engineering of Jiamusi University. This paper studies the four aspects of curriculum system, evaluation system, training mechanism and teacher construction, and proposes the reform and optimization method of applied talent training mode. The results show that this model can improve the ability of student to understand theoretical knowledge, innovation and social practice.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Changyou Ma AU - Yiqun Liu AU - Pengwei Dong AU - Guifu Wu AU - Qisheng Liu AU - Bingbing Yan AU - Hong Zhao PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Applied Talents Training Mode against the Backdrop of Emerging Engineering Education BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.30 ID - Ma2018/10 ER -