Exploration and Application of Innovative Engineering Talents Education Mode Based on CDIO
- Changyou Ma, Yiqun Liu, Shilin Pu, Qisheng Liu, Guifu Wu, Bingbing Yan, Hong Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Changyou Ma
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.31How to use a DOI?
- CDIO; Innovative engineering talent; Education mode; Teaching practice
- In order to comprehensively cultivate innovative engineering talents, the adoption the CDIO (Conceive, Design, Implement, and Operate) engineering education model is the latest achievement of international engineering education reform in recent years. This article adopts the CDIO training mode, takes students' practical ability, learning ability, employability, and innovative spirit as a main line, combines the characteristics of related professions, reforms the training mode of thermal energy and power engineering professionals, and highlights the combination of self-study and research. In self-study, it focuses on practicality and effectiveness, and builds an education model that integrates CDIO with innovative engineering and scientific talents. It is guided by social needs and is based on students’ practical abilities. With the progress of times, a relatively complete training system is formed, which enables the students can adapt to the needs of the complex application talents brought by rapid development of modern science and technology and increasingly social and economic changes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Changyou Ma AU - Yiqun Liu AU - Shilin Pu AU - Qisheng Liu AU - Guifu Wu AU - Bingbing Yan AU - Hong Zhao PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Exploration and Application of Innovative Engineering Talents Education Mode Based on CDIO BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.31 ID - Ma2018/10 ER -