Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Sports Sciences and Health 2018 (2nd ICSSH 2018)

Physical Fitness Test for Senior High School

Authors
Mr. Zulfikar, Mr. Nuzuli, Sukardi Putra
Corresponding Author
Mr. Zulfikar
Available Online February 2019.
Keywords
Physical Fitness, Senior High School
Abstract
This research aims to evaluate the degree of physical fitness of high school students in the area of Aceh Besar regency 2018 using the instruments of the TKJAB specifically developed for the area of Aceh Besar regency. The results of the analysis of data obtained summary as follows: average physical fitness student daughter was 46.88 by category very good with very good percentage as much as 96% and the remaining 4% are on good requirements. As for the average physical fitness student daughter was 38.33 by category very good with very good percentage of as much as 63% and the remaining 36% is on good requirements. Physical fitness should have already achieved was maintained, developed and in the evaluation of gradually and continuously to improve the quality of life better.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
2nd International Conference on Sports Sciences and Health 2018 (2nd ICSSH 2018)
Part of series
Advances in Health Sciences Research
Publication Date
February 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-680-8
ISSN
2468-5739
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Mr. Zulfikar
AU  - Mr. Nuzuli
AU  - Sukardi Putra
PY  - 2019/02
DA  - 2019/02
TI  - Physical Fitness Test for Senior High School
BT  - 2nd International Conference on Sports Sciences and Health 2018 (2nd ICSSH 2018)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 202
EP  - 204
SN  - 2468-5739
UR  - https://www.atlantis-press.com/article/55914060
ID  - Zulfikar2019/02
ER  -