Research on Methods of Improving the Teaching Quality of Liberal Arts Students in Electrical and Electronics Courses under the New Engineering Course
- Panfeng Guo, Xin Li, Jiangzhou Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Panfeng Guo
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.4How to use a DOI?
- new engineering, electrical and electronic course, teaching quality, learning method
- Since the introduction of the "new engineering" in 2016, it has a great impact on the teaching and learning in colleges and universities. It is proposed that education and teaching should be intercrossed with science, humanities and engineering. Universities should cultivate compound and comprehensive talents. The discipline of electrician and electronics has its special status and characteristics as a basic subject of non-electrical engineering in higher education. Starting from the characteristics of electrical and electronics courses, this paper analyzes and discusses the causes of the difficulties in teaching from the psychology of students, the way of thinking, the syllabus and so on. On this basis, according to the background of "new engineering", we tailor the teaching syllabus for liberal arts students. Some suggestions are put forward to improve the teaching quality of the electrical and electronics courses of liberal arts students, in connection with the reality of life, the practice of enterprise engineering, the increase of positive energy and the diversification of teaching methods.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Panfeng Guo AU - Xin Li AU - Jiangzhou Cheng PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research on Methods of Improving the Teaching Quality of Liberal Arts Students in Electrical and Electronics Courses under the New Engineering Course BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.4 ID - Guo2018/09 ER -