Diversified Case Teaching of Automatic Control Principle
- Yanhong Du, Renjie Yang, Li Wang, Xishuan Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Yanhong Du
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.62How to use a DOI?
- Automatic Control Principle, Case Teaching, Diversified, Teaching Effect
- Automatic Control Principle is a strong theory course. The diversified case teaching method is introduced into the course, including multiple teaching materials such as courseware, video and experiment. According to the existence of strong theory, complex formulas, complicated mathematical derivation and difficulty of combining theory with practice in automatic control theory, the case is applied progressively throughout the whole teaching process, and it fully stimulates the enthusiasm and initiative of the students, helps students to understand theoretical knowledge, actives classroom atmosphere, cultivates the students' awareness of communication and cooperation, improves the students' creative ability and makes the connection between theory and actual ability. It obtained good teaching effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanhong Du AU - Renjie Yang AU - Li Wang AU - Xishuan Hu PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Diversified Case Teaching of Automatic Control Principle BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.62 ID - Du2018/09 ER -