Study on the Cultivation of Innovation Ability of New Energy Science and Engineering Speciality by Practical Training
- Li Wang, Yanhong Du, Dengchao Jin, Xinyuan Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Li Wang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.70How to use a DOI?
- New Energy Science and Engineering Specialty, Innovative Ability, Practice Training, Practice Teaching Reform
- New energy science and engineering specializes are oriented towards the new energy industry. It is a multi-disciplinary emerging industry requiring practitioners in this field to have interdisciplinary backgrounds, knowledge innovation and comprehensive application capabilities. The innovation ability can only be accumulated in long-term practice training. This paper expounds the example of strengthening practice training in the construction of the practice teaching system of the new energy science and engineering specialty. The results show that the reform of autonomous practice teaching based on innovation ability can strengthen the cultivation of students ' practical ability and improve their creative ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Wang AU - Yanhong Du AU - Dengchao Jin AU - Xinyuan Liu PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Study on the Cultivation of Innovation Ability of New Energy Science and Engineering Speciality by Practical Training BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.70 ID - Wang2018/09 ER -