Reform and Practice of Innovative Models for Electrical and Electronic Courses Based on “Internet +”
- Fengli Jiang, Chunling Chen, Bingxin Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Fengli Jiang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.94How to use a DOI?
- “Internet +”, online and offline personalized teaching and learning, flipped classroom
- With the advent of the “Internet +” era, the “Internet +” teaching has become an important part of the teaching reform in various universities. There are many defects in traditional network teaching, for example, the teaching contents are simply copied in class to the network; the students did not participate enthusiastically; Modularity of knowledge is not high and insufficient teacher collaboration. A new teaching model for electrical and electronic courses based on “Internet +” was established. Taking electrical and electronic technology course as an example, we discussed the realization for the individualization of the “Internet +” teaching model to promote the widespread implementation of “Internet +” education. Through the comparison with the traditional network teaching model, students' scores on the online and offline teaching model based on the “Internet +” have been greatly improved, Simultaneously, learning efficiency of students and teaching quality of the courses have been improved obviously.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fengli Jiang AU - Chunling Chen AU - Bingxin Sun PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Reform and Practice of Innovative Models for Electrical and Electronic Courses Based on “Internet +” BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.94 ID - Jiang2018/09 ER -