Exploration of Cultivating mode of Creative and Interdisciplinary Talents for Engineering Students Based on Interdisciplinary Projects
- Renjie Yang, Guimei Dong, Yanrong Yang, Yong Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Renjie Yang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.99How to use a DOI?
- Higher-level, interdisciplinary talents, Teachers’ interdisciplinary group, Students’ interdisciplinary group, Engineering students
- The construction of innovative and interdisciplinary groups is of great significance to the cultivation of students' cooperation and innovation ability. The cultivating mode of creative and interdisciplinary talents for engineering students is proposed. Firstly, a high-level and interdisciplinary teacher’s group was built from the aspects of teaching and researching environment, excitation mechanism, and responsibility system and team cooperation. Then, a high-level and interdisciplinary student’s group was built from the aspects of the selection model, training model, incentive mode, and management model. Finally, the proposed methods of cultivating creative and interdisciplinary talents were evaluated. The proposed method makes the specialization and synthesis of professional education unify, cultivate students' different professional qualities and skills, form the organic composition of knowledge, quality and skill, so as to improve the comprehensive adaptability and innovation ability. The results can provide reference for the cultivating creative and interdisciplinary talents of other majors in other science and engineering colleges.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Renjie Yang AU - Guimei Dong AU - Yanrong Yang AU - Yong Wei PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Exploration of Cultivating mode of Creative and Interdisciplinary Talents for Engineering Students Based on Interdisciplinary Projects BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.99 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.99 ID - Yang2018/09 ER -