Exploration of the Innovative Development of Secondary Vocational Education in the New Period
- Ruyi Cai, Shixin Li, Chaonan Fan
- Corresponding Author
- Ruyi Cai
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.106How to use a DOI?
- New period, Secondary vocational education, Innovation and development, Innovative ideas
- In the new period, the demand for technology-based talents in the society is increasing. Secondary vocational schools as educational academies for training technical talents should also explore innovative development ideas in light of changes in social needs in order to improve the quality of secondary vocational education and meet students’ learning needs and development needs. Therefore, the article proposes corresponding innovative development ideas for the innovative development of secondary vocational education, the ideas like that innovative development of secondary vocational education concept; innovative development of secondary vocational teaching mode; highlight the school-running characteristics of secondary vocational schools; pay attention to the cultivation of students' innovation and entrepreneurial ability; optimization of the quality of secondary vocational teachers. By implementing these measures, we can improve the quality of secondary vocational education and meet the learning needs and self-development of students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruyi Cai AU - Shixin Li AU - Chaonan Fan PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Exploration of the Innovative Development of Secondary Vocational Education in the New Period BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.106 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.106 ID - Cai2018/09 ER -