Research on the Evaluation Index System for Patent Financing Capacity of High-tech Enterprises
- Zhao-Hui Chen, Zhi-Juan Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Zhao-Hui Chen
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.159How to use a DOI?
- Patent financing capacity, Patent value assessment, Evaluation index system
- High-tech enterprises have been playing important role in R&D and patent commercialization, yet the process often face capital bottlenecks. Under these circumstances, this paper proposes an index system for evaluating the patent financing capacity of enterprises from the perspective of the combination of patents and financing. This paper combed the related literatures, defined the connotation of patent financing capability and analyzing the dilemma of patent financing of high-tech enterprises with inductively summarized research methods, analyzed the factors of patent financing capacity from three dimensions of patent value, business status and external financing environment. Finally, the high-tech enterprise patent financing capability evaluation index system which consists of 9 secondary indicators and 27 third-level indicators has been constructed. The system helps to measure the financing capacity and reveal the key elements which enhance financing capabilities, and then promotes the process of patent commercialization in high-tech enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhao-Hui Chen AU - Zhi-Juan Zhou PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research on the Evaluation Index System for Patent Financing Capacity of High-tech Enterprises BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.159 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.159 ID - Chen2018/09 ER -