Teaching Reform and Practice of Ornamental Botany Course in Tourism Management (Ecotourism)
- Wenhe Wang, Xiangfeng He, Ruili Zhang, Yazhou Zhao, Xuelian Guan
- Corresponding Author
- Wenhe Wang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.170How to use a DOI?
- Ornamental botany, Theory teaching, Practice teaching, Teaching reform
- This paper analyzed the complex content and poor effectiveness in practical teaching of “Ornamental Botany” which is widely opened in China's Tourism Management specialty. The paper proposed to streamline curriculum content according to the orientation of ecotourism. Deliver introduction with vivid cases to arouse students’ interest in learning. Create a good atmosphere of interaction between teachers and students. Increase observation of phenology and reform experimental teaching. Enhance the difficulty of schoolwork and reform practice teaching. Integrate plant culture to the entire curriculum, and practice, and achieve good teaching results eventually.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenhe Wang AU - Xiangfeng He AU - Ruili Zhang AU - Yazhou Zhao AU - Xuelian Guan PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Teaching Reform and Practice of Ornamental Botany Course in Tourism Management (Ecotourism) BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.170 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.170 ID - Wang2018/09 ER -