Analysis and Solution of the Problems in Professional Postgraduate Practice Bases
- Zheng Zheng, Yongshuai Wang, Jianxing Jin, Kaili Guo, Jun Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Zheng Zheng
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.173How to use a DOI?
- Professional degree graduate, Professional practice, Existing problems, Solution
- According to the state's aim of accelerating the training of high-quality and applied professional degree postgraduates, Henan Polytechnic University and Xu Ji Electric jointly built the Henan Province Graduate Education Innovation Base, the base played an important role in the implementation of the professional practice of professional degree graduate students in our school. The paper analyzes the contradiction of insufficient practice time in professional practice from different angles, and proposes reasonable solutions from different aspects of students, schools and enterprises. At the same time, the specific cases of students practicing at the base are explained.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zheng Zheng AU - Yongshuai Wang AU - Jianxing Jin AU - Kaili Guo AU - Jun Zhu PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Analysis and Solution of the Problems in Professional Postgraduate Practice Bases BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.173 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.173 ID - Zheng2018/09 ER -