Prospect Analysis of Hand-drawn Animation under Digital Technology
- Shuzeng Li, Bing Liu, Xuefang He
- Corresponding Author
- Shuzeng Li
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.183How to use a DOI?
- hand-drawn animation, 3D animation, digital technology, melting animation
- Interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary integration can not only provide the viewers only give viewers a better way of behavioral experience but also bring new vitality into the industry. With the promotion of digital technology, 3D animation has developed rapidly and become the mainstream of the animation market Especially with its cool technology and real scenes; however, Disney, at one time was the king of two-dimensional animation, now has closed the company in Japan, France, Canada and other countries. Disney now has to develop the 3D animation though purchasing Pixar animation.3D animation by purchasing Pixar Animation. Are hand-drawn animations going to be? The authors believe that, in the era of technology, the hand-drawn animation is not going to be eliminated, but it will be represented in another form - melting animation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuzeng Li AU - Bing Liu AU - Xuefang He PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Prospect Analysis of Hand-drawn Animation under Digital Technology BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.183 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.183 ID - Li2018/09 ER -