Research on Marine Economic Growth Data Mining based on Model of Multiple Industries and Shift-Share Analysis
- Yihua Zhang, Yuan Wang, Ruoli Ma, Jun Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yihua Zhang
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.213How to use a DOI?
- Marine Industry Structure, Marine Economic Growth, Model of Multiple Industries, Shift-Share Analysis
- This paper builds model of multiple industries to analyse contribution of Fujian marine industrial structure change to marine economic growth and apply shift-share analysis method to analyse effect of Fujian marine industrial structure change on marine economic growth. Research results show that the development speed of the secondary marine industry in Fujian province slows down, and the development speed of the tertiary marine industry is relatively fast, and the development level is high. The marine economic competitiveness of Fujian province - the core zone of the “maritime silk road”, is strong, while the contribution of marine industrial structure to marine economic growth is insufficient. On this basis, the following policy suggestions on the development of Fujian marine economy are proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yihua Zhang AU - Yuan Wang AU - Ruoli Ma AU - Jun Chen PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - Research on Marine Economic Growth Data Mining based on Model of Multiple Industries and Shift-Share Analysis BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.213 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.213 ID - Zhang2018/09 ER -