The Course Construction of Case Analysis of Financial Engineering
- Xin Sui, Sige Wang, Junjie Wang, Bingbing Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Sui
Available Online September 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.218How to use a DOI?
- Financial engineering, Case analysis, Programming design, Engineering thinking
- In recent years, the competitions among financial institutions have become more and more intense. In such a case, financial institutions’ demands for talented persons with solid financial engineering expertise are increasing day by day. At the same time, considering that risk management is one of the core tasks of financial engineering, the continuous development of internet finance also increases the demands for talented persons whose majors are financial engineering. While the course construction of case analysis of financial engineering helps students to apply what they have learned to practical cases. There is no doubt that the course construction of case analysis of financial engineering plays an important role in improving professional qualities of the students of financial engineering. Considering the aforementioned factors, the paths of the course construction of case analysis of financial engineering are analyzed from the following aspects in this paper: core tasks of financial engineering, disciplinary crossing and integration, selection of cases of financial engineering, servicing the needs of students’ development, setting up the corresponding pre-courses, construction methods, laboratory conditions and other principles that need our attention.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Sui AU - Sige Wang AU - Junjie Wang AU - Bingbing Fu PY - 2018/09 DA - 2018/09 TI - The Course Construction of Case Analysis of Financial Engineering BT - 2018 4th International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education (ICSSHE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.218 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-18.2018.218 ID - Sui2018/09 ER -