Enabling peer-to-peer electricity trading
- Jordan Murkin, Ruzanna Chitchyan, Alastair Byrne
- Corresponding Author
- Jordan Murkin
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.30How to use a DOI?
- Blockchain, peer-to-peer electricity, smart grid, microgeneration
- Due to the recent advances in household-level renewableelectricity generation technology, a new type of market based on peer-to-peer (P2P) electricity trading between households will emerge. This poster presents a technical platform which will enable such a market to function.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jordan Murkin AU - Ruzanna Chitchyan AU - Alastair Byrne PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Enabling peer-to-peer electricity trading BT - ICT for Sustainability 2016 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ict4s-16.2016.30 ID - Murkin2016/08 ER -