The Completeness of The Contents of Dental Records at Private Dental Practice in Bandung
- Grace Monica, Jeannette Halim, Ignatius Setiawan
- Corresponding Author
- Grace Monica
Available Online February 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/idcsu-17.2018.30How to use a DOI?
- Dental record, private dental practice
- A complete dental record can be used in solving legal cases as well as forensic cases in dentistry. The Government of the Republic of Indonesia has established a minimum standard of filling dental records. A cross sectional study was conducted to determine the completeness of the contents of dental records at private dental practice in Bandung. The total of 97 dental records were taken from 30 private dental practices of general dentists or dental specialists in the city of Bandung, taken by random sampling technique. This study showed that 70% of dental records did not fill in the odontogram section, 51% of dental records did not fill in the results of anamnesis, and the entire dental records did not fill in the physical examination section. As a conclusion, the average percentage of the completeness of dental record at private dental practices in Bandung was 62%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Grace Monica AU - Jeannette Halim AU - Ignatius Setiawan PY - 2018/02 DA - 2018/02 TI - The Completeness of The Contents of Dental Records at Private Dental Practice in Bandung BT - International Dental Conference of Sumatera Utara 2017 (IDCSU 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/idcsu-17.2018.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/idcsu-17.2018.30 ID - Monica2018/02 ER -