The Level of Satisfaction in Health Service After Tooth Extraction in Puskesmas Polonia, Padang Bulan, Selayang II, Medan
- Jelika Murni Sihombing, Hendry Rusdy
- Corresponding Author
- Jelika Murni Sihombing
Available Online February 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/idcsu-17.2018.38How to use a DOI?
- Patient satisfaction, extraction
- Puskesmas is one of the most important public health service facilities in Indonesia. Tooth extraction is one of the dental clinic services provided in puskesmas. Tooth extraction is the process of removing a whole section of tooth along with its pathological tissue from the tooth socket and handling the complications that may occur. Patient satisfaction against dental care is a comparison between the perceptions and expectation before treatment. The study was conducted in Puskesmas Polonia, Padang Bulan, and Selayang II based on five dimensions of service quality using Likert scale. This is descriptive research with 146 samples selected by using accidental sampling method. Results showed that satisfaction of tooth extraction procedure were 66.6% in Puskesmas Polonia, 54.3% in Puskesmas Padang Bulan, and 77.8% in Puskesmas Selayang II. In conclusion, the highest level of satisfaction in tooth extraction procedure was found in Puskesmas Selayang II with percentage of 77.8%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jelika Murni Sihombing AU - Hendry Rusdy PY - 2018/02 DA - 2018/02 TI - The Level of Satisfaction in Health Service After Tooth Extraction in Puskesmas Polonia, Padang Bulan, Selayang II, Medan BT - International Dental Conference of Sumatera Utara 2017 (IDCSU 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/idcsu-17.2018.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/idcsu-17.2018.38 ID - MurniSihombing2018/02 ER -