The Research on Basic Properties, Legal Characteristics and Improvement Measures of Format Contract
- Jing Jia, Chao Feng, Chaomin Jiao
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Jia
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.124How to use a DOI?
- format contract, characteristics of law, Legislative regulation
- Format contract is one of the most important and common types in the field of contract. The wide use of it has brought great convenience to people's life, but also made a number of social problems. Therefore, it is a difficult task for us to strengthen the legal control of the format contract to protect the fairness and justice and protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers. In this paper, first, the concept, the legal characteristics and the nature of format contract are described and it can be determined that the format contract is essentially a form of contract. Then, from two aspects of the positive and negative aspects of the format, discussion on the convenience and disadvantages of the format contract to the social life has been made, which is very worth our thinking and discussion. Finally, in order to improve the punishment mechanism of format contract, with the legislative regulation as the main body, the format contract control mode is put forward combined with the judicial regulation, administrative regulation and self-regulation. Besides, the establishment of the special law of the format contract has also been preliminarily conceived in this paper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Jia AU - Chao Feng AU - Chaomin Jiao PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - The Research on Basic Properties, Legal Characteristics and Improvement Measures of Format Contract BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.124 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.124 ID - Jia2016/09 ER -