A Study on the Countermeasures and Suggestions of Technology Transfer in the Solar Cells Industry in China
- Lvcheng Li, Guoping Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Lvcheng Li
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.125How to use a DOI?
- solar cells; technology transfer; countermeasures and suggestions
- This paper analyzes the development and industrialization of solar cells of three generations: mono-crystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon solar cell, thin-film solar cell and nanocrystalline solar cell. It is believed that technology transfer and university-industry collaboration play important roles in the solar cells industry; and put forward reasonable suggestions for improvements from the aspects of financial subsidies, intellectual property, risk compensation system, technology transfer intermediary and cultivation of talents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lvcheng Li AU - Guoping Cheng PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - A Study on the Countermeasures and Suggestions of Technology Transfer in the Solar Cells Industry in China BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.125 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.125 ID - Li2016/09 ER -