Carbon Emission from Transportation and Carbon Sink Forest in Road
- Lijuan Wan, Yi Zhang, Dongxiang Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Lijuan Wan
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.126How to use a DOI?
- Carbon emission, carbon sink forest, transportation.
- In this paper, taken the city Nanjing in China as the sample, the carbon emission from transportation is analyzed. To reduce the greenhouse gases produced by transportation, the carbon sink forest in road is investigated, based on the idea of the forest carbon sinks. To increase the greening quality along the roads and update the greening idea, enhancing carbon fixation and ecological efficiency is important to realize the low carbon, energy saving and emission reducing in transportation. For the carbon sink forest in road, the carbon sequestration capacity of different kinds of trees should be investigated and the measurement of carbon sink and carbon sink monitoring are the key technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lijuan Wan AU - Yi Zhang AU - Dongxiang Cheng PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Carbon Emission from Transportation and Carbon Sink Forest in Road BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.126 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.126 ID - Wan2016/09 ER -