Carbon sink forest in Expressway under the guidance of low carbon transportation
- Chaocheng Zheng, Yi Zhang, Dongxiang Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Chaocheng Zheng
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.127How to use a DOI?
- Expressway, interchange area, carbon sink, low carbon traffic environment
- Carbon sink concept was introduced based on principles of green design, construction in expressway. In the design and construction process, in addition to take basic requirements such as function and beauty into consideration, carbon sink will be added to create a low carbon traffic environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chaocheng Zheng AU - Yi Zhang AU - Dongxiang Cheng PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Carbon sink forest in Expressway under the guidance of low carbon transportation BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.127 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.127 ID - Zheng2016/09 ER -