Study on Supply Chain Alliance Partner Selection under Low Carbon Environment
- Yu Yang, Zeyou Hu, Lu Gan
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Yang
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.128How to use a DOI?
- Supply Chain Alliance, partner selection method, Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation, Low Carbon Environment, risk analysis.
- With increasing attention to low carbon environment, the research on selecting appropriate supply chain alliance partner is becoming increasingly important. This paper investigated partner selection method for setting up supply chain alliance in low carbon environment. A systematic selection method consisting of three phases was proposed. Phase one contains a preliminary selection process which was conducted by using ethical relationship theory and TOPSIS algorithm. An evaluation system based on improved fuzzy comprehensive evaluation was developed in phase two to evaluate each partner candidates. In the third phase, a qualitative analysis for overall risk of the alliance was conducted by combining risk management and fuzzy theory. The optimal supply chain alliance partner was therefore selected by considering whether the overall risk exceeds the rational range. Finally, a case study was carried out to demonstrate the feasibility and practicability of the proposed method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Yang AU - Zeyou Hu AU - Lu Gan PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Study on Supply Chain Alliance Partner Selection under Low Carbon Environment BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.128 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.128 ID - Yang2016/09 ER -