Discussion on the Promotion Strategies for Job Satisfaction of Teachers in Private Universities
- Guangming He, Wensheng Wu, Wang Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Guangming He
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.164How to use a DOI?
- Teachers In Private University, Job Satisfacion, Promotiong Strategy
- Design the questionnaire of 'Job Satisfaction of Teachers in Private Universities', choose the teachers in three private universities of one province in south central China as the respondents and use the statistical software SPSS17.0 to do statistics and analysis. The results show that the overall degree of job satisfaction of teachers in private universities is lower, at the same time, teachers'degree of satisfaction for management system, job itself, scientific research condition, teachers' professional development, salary and welfare etc. is not high. The strategies of promoting job satisfaction of teachers in private universitiesinclude improving teachers' salary and welfare, improving teachers' academic research condition, increasing opportunity for teachers' participation in management, innovating the system of promotion and further education for teachers and improving the matching degree of people - position and people - organization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangming He AU - Wensheng Wu AU - Wang Zheng PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Discussion on the Promotion Strategies for Job Satisfaction of Teachers in Private Universities BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.164 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.164 ID - He2016/09 ER -