Study on Second Design of Old Jeans
- Jinlong Yuan, Haiyan Fang, Yu Huang, Qiongfang Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jinlong Yuan
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.214How to use a DOI?
- Old Jeans, Second Design, Study
- With the constantly changing fashion, clothing generalized phenomenon of excessive consumption, frequent replacement of clothing, resulting in a large number of garment waste, resource utilization is low, serious pollution of the surrounding environment. Following this, recycling, reuse old clothes has become the focus of public attention. On old jeans, in recovery and after the second design, can give new life, creating a considerable "commercial value, environmental value, use value" for business, consumers, many companies have to seize this designer a business opportunity, committed to the secondary design in old jeans, fashion and promoting sustainable development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinlong Yuan AU - Haiyan Fang AU - Yu Huang AU - Qiongfang Zhang PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Study on Second Design of Old Jeans BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.214 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.214 ID - Yuan2016/09 ER -