Study on Early Enteral Nutrition after Gastrectomy and Its Nursing
- Dayong Ding, Dan Wang, Zhenbo Shu
- Corresponding Author
- Dayong Ding
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.285How to use a DOI?
- Early Enteral Nutrition, Gastrectomuy and Nursing
- This paper summarized 42 cases of total gastrectomy for patients with early enteral nutrition care. Care focuses attention to psychological care, good care and nasal gastric tube and fixed bowel, strictly controlled input of nutrient solution, speed, temperature, diarrhea and bloating and other complications strengthen observation and care, good oral care. 42 patients were discharged, enteral nutrition complications.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dayong Ding AU - Dan Wang AU - Zhenbo Shu PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Study on Early Enteral Nutrition after Gastrectomy and Its Nursing BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.285 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.285 ID - Ding2016/09 ER -