Analysis of the issue of virtual economic globalization and national economic security
- Yun Huang, Xi Zhao, Anshu Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Yun Huang
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.298How to use a DOI?
- globalization of virtual economy; national economic security; analysis
- The development of virtual economy in recent years has resulted in widening gap between the output of real economy and virtual economy. The development degree of virtual economy has risen to be measure of national competitiveness in the international market. Globalization of virtual economy has brought new challenges to various countries and the whole world. In China, a large number of financial markets and other primary industries of virtual economy are popping up, adding to ferocity of industrial competition. In the international arena, virtual economic output has been a gauge of a country's international position. Against the backdrop, it is of vital importance to study the issue of national economic security.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yun Huang AU - Xi Zhao AU - Anshu Jiang PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Analysis of the issue of virtual economic globalization and national economic security BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.298 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.298 ID - Huang2016/09 ER -