Application of the Balanced Scorecard In The University Budget Management
- Zhao Libing, Zhang Xu, Zhang Ruiquan
- Corresponding Author
- Zhao Libing
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.30How to use a DOI?
- Balanced Scorecard; universities; budget management
- Budget management is the core of university financial management work,however the current budget management of universities often has a static budgeting methods and not adapt to the changing environment issues.And only focus on the results of the implementation of the budget process and the lack of budget and ignore the results of the evaluation mechanism and many other issues.This article will introduce ideological principles of the Balanced Scorecard university budget management, both focus on financial indicators and customer satisfaction study, university internal business processes, learning and growth of employees of non-financial indicators, making college more comprehensive in budget management.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhao Libing AU - Zhang Xu AU - Zhang Ruiquan PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Application of the Balanced Scorecard In The University Budget Management BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.30 ID - Libing2014/09 ER -