Analysis on New Village Settlement Difficulties of Post Disaster Reconstruction Path under New Rural Construction Background----Taking Sushan Village, Qianjin Town, Mingshan District of Ya’an City as an Example
- Zheng Linfeng, Wang Shiyou
- Corresponding Author
- Zheng Linfeng
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.31How to use a DOI?
- post-disaster reconstruction; new rural construction; rural community; new rural settlement; dilemma
- On April 20th, 2013, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake took place in Lushan County, Ya’an City of Sichuan Province, and the earthquake caused the death of 196 people, 21 missing, damaged rural resident housing of 348,600 households, with newly built 150300 households and maintenance and reinforcement of 198300 households. In the great attention of Party Central Committee and the State Council and strong leadership of provincial council and provincial government, the earthquake relief work quickly moves to the post-disaster reconstruction stage. How to promote new rural new appearance construction in disaster region in new rural construction background is related with the life and production of each person. Thus, the districts and counties positively explore reconstruction path, and strive for new rural settlement construction road, and the mountain area is no exception. On June 29th, 2013, group 2, Xin’an Village of Xindian Town of Mingshan District held the opening ceremony of the first post-disaster new rural settlement construction of Mingshan District, and the new village point covers an area of about 10 acres, planning to absorb the affected 30 households. There are many towns of new rural settlement planning like Xindian Town. But in actual construction, few villages can smoothly open like Xing’an Village of Xindian Town. Thus, the author visited the relevant towns of Qianjin Town of Mingshan District, Cheling Town, Jiefang Town and Yongxing Town, especially went to Qianjin Town for field investigation. We mainly explore the reasons of new settlement which can not effectively implement and put forward the corresponding suggestions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zheng Linfeng AU - Wang Shiyou PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Analysis on New Village Settlement Difficulties of Post Disaster Reconstruction Path under New Rural Construction Background----Taking Sushan Village, Qianjin Town, Mingshan District of Ya’an City as an Example BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.31 ID - Linfeng2014/09 ER -