Extracurricular Practice Base Construction and Management of Aviation Service Specialty
- Liao Zhengfei, Yao Honghua
- Corresponding Author
- Liao Zhengfei
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.44How to use a DOI?
- practice base construction; practice management; aviation service;
- The practice arrangement of aviation service specialty has greater limitation due to its special industry and enterprise, and extracurricular practice base construction has difficulty. Aviation service major of Chengdu Aeronautic Vocational and Technical College, through gradual exploration and many years’ practice, has finished extracurricular practice base selection construction and practice management according to the requirements of professional talent cultivation target, establishing multi-level and multi-industry extracurricular practice base system. It emphasizes student cultivation before practice, making firm of practice base construction foundation, in order to gradually realize the deep cooperation between colleges and enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liao Zhengfei AU - Yao Honghua PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Extracurricular Practice Base Construction and Management of Aviation Service Specialty BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.44 ID - Zhengfei2014/09 ER -