Secondary Vocational Schools Influence Factors Analysis of Accounting Major Students’ Ideological Education Work
- Xia Xiu-fang, Wu Tan, Liu Xuan-yu
- Corresponding Author
- Xia Xiu-fang
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.70How to use a DOI?
- secondary vocational school; accounting major students; ideological education; influence factors; multivariate regression;
- Secondary vocational schools accounting major students’ ideological education work to improve comprehensive management level of accounting major students’ ideological and moral accomplishment and schools is of great significance. In this paper, with a secondary vocational school accounting major students in Shijiazhuang city, Hebei province, on the basis of the survey data using SPSS13.0 statistical analysis software and construction of multivariate regression model, analysis the influence factors of secondary vocational school accounting major students ideological education work. Results show that the secondary vocational school accounting major students’ ideological education work with the students’ grade, the school’s emphasis on strengthening students’ ideological education are negatively related degree, and students to the one-child, monthly spending has a positive correlation. This paper family will continue to adhere to implement the policy of “one-child policy”; Schools should strengthen and emphasize the senior student ideological education work; Guide the students to set up the correct monetary view; To students’ thought education situation in the nation, to understand the actual circumstances of the students’ ideological education, to carry out the work of students’ ideological education targeted suggestions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xia Xiu-fang AU - Wu Tan AU - Liu Xuan-yu PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Secondary Vocational Schools Influence Factors Analysis of Accounting Major Students’ Ideological Education Work BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.70 ID - Xiu-fang2014/09 ER -